Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 415

    Used low loaders for sale

    Please find below the full listing of ads of low loaders coming from transportation sector. Click all brands of used low loaders if you want to check the available used low loaders machines sorted by brand or narrow the search results of used low loaders by using refine search navigation on left hand side.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • FAW J6P, 2016, Low loadersFAW J6PLatest inspection: 202004, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Max. payload: 50000, Gross Weight: 16000, Guarantee: 6, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Production country: CN

      Low loaders
      2016
      China, shanghai
      7d

      25,600 SGD
    • Other Chinese brand low bed trailer, 2018, Low loadersOther Chinese brand low bed trailerLatest inspection: 2020.3, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2100, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: CN

      Low loaders
      2018
      China, Shanghai

      POA
    • Howo flatbed trailer, 2016, Low loadersHowo flatbed trailerGuarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 80%

      Low loaders
      2016
      China, shanghai

      POA
    • Other Chinese brand low bed trailer, 2018, Low loadersOther Chinese brand low bed trailerLatest inspection: 2020.3, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2100, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: CN

      Low loaders
      2018
      China, Shanghai

      POA
    • Other Chinese brand flat bed trailer, 2018, Low loadersOther Chinese brand flat bed trailerLatest inspection: 2020.3, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2100, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: CN

      Low loaders
      2018
      China, Shanghai

      POA
    • Trail-Eze TE80XT-48, 2012, Low loadersTrail-Eze TE80XT-48

      Low loaders
      2012
      United States, Sparrow Bush, New York
      7d

      41,636 SGD
    • Trail King TK70HT-482, 1999, Low loadersTrail King TK70HT-482Gross Weight: No

      Low loaders
      1999
      United States, Source HDD - Hutchinson

      43,077 SGD
    • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
    • Trail-Eze TE701 40 TON, 2005, Low loadersTrail-Eze TE701 40 TON

      Low loaders
      2005
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      51,865 SGD
    • Wabash NATIONAL 48 FT STEP DECK, 1987, Low loadersWabash NATIONAL 48 FT STEP DECK

      Low loaders
      1987
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      10,805 SGD
    • Ledwell 48 x 102 HYDRAULIC TAIL, 1996, Low loadersLedwell 48 x 102 HYDRAULIC TAIL

      Low loaders
      1996
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      23,051 SGD
    • Other SHOP BUILT 25 TON LOW BOY, 1996, Low loadersOther SHOP BUILT 25 TON LOW BOY

      Low loaders
      1996
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      10,085 SGD
    • Other SCHWARTZ 25 TON HYDROLIC LOW BOY, 1977, Low loadersOther SCHWARTZ 25 TON HYDROLIC LOW BOY

      Low loaders
      1977
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      7,203 SGD
    • Fruehauf 25 TON LOWBOY, 1972, Low loadersFruehauf 25 TON LOWBOY

      Low loaders
      1972
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      10,805 SGD
    • Other PHELAN SINGLE AXLE LOW BOY, 1980, Low loadersOther PHELAN SINGLE AXLE LOW BOY

      Low loaders
      1980
      United States, Covington, Tennessee

      7,203 SGD
    • Trail King TK70, 2008, Low loadersTrail King TK70

      Low loaders
      2008
      United States, Charleston, South Carolina

      41,636 SGD
    • Pitts, 2018, Low loadersPitts

      Low loaders
      2018
      United States, Hickory, Mississippi

      42,501 SGD
    • Other HAULASS LB 25 TD, 2018, Low loadersOther HAULASS LB 25 TD

      Low loaders
      2018
      United States, Hickory, Mississippi

      37,458 SGD
    • Fontaine 302WDMR-LT, 2002, Low loadersFontaine 302WDMR-LT

      Low loaders
      2002
      United States, Sparrow Bush, New York

      30,975 SGD
    • Other SPECIALIZED XL70MFG, 2008, Low loadersOther SPECIALIZED XL70MFG

      Low loaders
      2008
      United States, Sparrow Bush, New York

      30,111 SGD
    • Jet, 2001, Low loadersJet

      Low loaders
      2001
      United States, Des Moines, Iowa

      21,466 SGD

    Used Low Loader Trailers For Sale

    If you need second hand low loader trailers for your business, Mascus can help. We have a network of dealers who sell and buy used stepframe and tri axle low loaders from reliable brands such as JPM, Herbst, MCM and Chieftain MAC and Nooteboom. Take a look at our range of used low loaders. Simply use the filter function to find the model you require.

    Looking for second hand low loaders?

    You can search our entire range of second hand low loaders at Mascus by using the filter function above, helping you to find the exact model you require. Once you’ve found the low loader trailer your need, you can contact the seller directly. If you’re buying several vehicles, you may want to register. This will give you access to your own space on the site where you can save your favourite models, and return to the site when you’re ready to buy them.

    Place a want ad for a specific used low loader trailer

    If you’re looking for a specific low loader model to fit with your existing vehicles but can’t seem to find it on the Mascus site currently, you may want to place a want ad. Your want ad can then be accessed by a large network of dealers, helping you to find the exact used low loader trailer you require. It’s easy to place a want ad. Simply select the details of the vehicle you need, add your contact details, and submit.

    Need to sell second hand low loaders?

    If you have low loaders for sale, you can also sell them on the Mascus site. Register for free as a Dealer or an End User – you will then have access to our ad price list, and can start listing your vehicles. If you would like to continue to buy and sell second hand low loaders, we recommend you register on the site as a Dealer, giving you access to all the information you need when buying and selling vehicles. If you have any questions about the registration process, contact Robert Tate on 0800 083 9555 or email robert.tate.@mascus.com for more information.