Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 5

    Used Scania p92 trucks

    Here are all the classified ads of used trucks available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
    Read more about Scania trucks in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Scania P 92 M, 1986, Fire trucksScania P 92 MPower type: Diesel, Latest inspection: 2020-10-22, Registration year: 1986, Axle configuration: 4x2, Drive type: Back, Drive: Left hand, Cabin: Crew cab, Engine output: 230, Engine Manufacturer: Scania, Transmission: Manuell, Emission class: Euro 0, Wheelbase: 4 20 , Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.85 x 2.5 x 2.

      Fire trucks
      1986 426,463 km
      Sweden, Örebro SE

      6,378 SGD
    • Scania P 92 H, 1988, Tipper trucksScania P 92 H 280 4x4 MEILLER TIPPER + palfinger cGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Registration year: 1988, Axle configuration: 4x4, Emission class: Euro 0, Wheelbase: 380cm, Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Cabin: Day cab, Drive: Left hand, Engine output: 280, Engine displacement: 8417, Transmission: ROČNI, Max. payload: 17000, Gross Weight: 8540, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 4 x 2.35 x 0.7

      Tipper trucks
      1988 330,000 km
      Slovenia, Gomiljsko

      18,864 SGD
    • Scania P 92 H, 1988, Crane trucksScania P92H plateau avec grue hiab type 081AWRegistration year: 1988, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Axle configuration: 4x2, Suspension type: Leaf-leaf, Cabin: Day cab, Crane make: HIAB, Transmission: Manual gearbox, Max. payload: 10600, Gross Weight: 19000, Colour: Wit, Body options: Crane Fog lights PTO ABS Sun visor

      Crane trucks
      1988 533,160 km
      Belgium, Harchies

      20,557 SGD
    • Scania P 92 H, 1986, Box body trucksScania P92HL 6X2LC BACKTIPPER WITH CRANEEngine output: 280, Max. payload: 14300, Gross Weight: 24500, Wheelbase: 3800 + 1320, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

      Box body trucks
      1986 382,150 km
      Estonia, Pärnu

      13,543 SGD
    • Scania P 92 M, 1988, Cable lift demountable trucksScania P92ML 4x2Axle configuration: 4x2, Suspension type: Parabolic-leaf, Engine output: 244.73, Engine displacement: 8480, Transmission: Manuaali, Wheelbase: -

      Cable lift demountable trucks
      1988
      Finland, Turku

      10,319 SGD
    • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad