Volvo L60F lastmaskin, 8200 tim, vinterdäck

Price excl. VAT
96,339 SGD
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupWheel loaders
Brand / modelVolvo L60F lastmaskin, 8200 tim, vinterdäck
Year of manufacture2007
Hours of use8,200 h
Machine LocationLund
Country
Mascus ID1D666535
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT96,339 SGD
VAT (25%)24,085 SGD
Price incl. VAT120,424 SGD
DETAILS
CE markedYes
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Accessories
  • - 3rd hydr. circuit
  • - Mudguards
  • - Air conditioning
  • - Additional hydraulics
  • - Extra counterweight
  • - Quick coupler
  • - 4th hydr. Circuit
  • - Battery disconnector
  • - Rotating beacon
  • - Auto lubrication system
  • - Boom suspension
Other informationVolvo L60 F i bra skick
År: 2007
Tim: 8200
Matristest från Volvo, 37% på tomgång
Hydr snabbfäste, 3:e och 4:e ventil (4 spak)
Klimatanläggning, centralsmörjning,
BSS (lastdämpare), extra belysning, luftstol,
motorvärmare, extra motvikter, 50 registrerad
20,5x25 vinterdäck, ca 50% mönster
Andra däckalternativ och redskap
finns mot pristillägg
Billig frakt ordnas i hela landet
(max 18 000 kr)
Pris: 679 000 kr + moms
Ring 0708-507230 el 0708-986800

Albinsson Maskincenter AB

+46 ...SHOW
FreeSpee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NILS ALBINSSON

    Albinsson Maskincenter AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      FreeSpee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Danish, English, Norwegian, Swedish, German
    • Laxmansvägen 4, 237 91 Bjärred, Sweden
  • LARS ALBINSSON

    Albinsson Maskincenter AB
    • +46 ...SHOW
      FreeSpee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller

Company

ALBINSSON MASKINCENTER AB
15
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Case3864
John Deere2318

On Mascus SG you can find Volvo L60F lastmaskin, 8200 tim, vinterdäck wheel loaders. The price of this Volvo L60F lastmaskin, 8200 tim, vinterdäck is $96,339 and it was produced in 2007. This machine is located in Lund Sweden. On Mascus SG you can find Volvo L60F lastmaskin, 8200 tim, vinterdäck and much more other models of wheel loaders. Details - Hours of use: 8,200 h, CE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %