Caterpillar 966G for sale - China

Price excl. VAT
22,778 SGD
16,500 USD
Price excl. VAT
22,778 SGD
16,500 USD
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupWheel loaders
Brand / modelCaterpillar 966G
Year of manufacture2016
Hours of use3,000 h
Machine Location合肥
Country
Mascus ID80D43E2A
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT22,778 SGD  (16,500 USD)
VATDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price incl. VAT-
DETAILS
Latest inspection2022-01-26
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Amount of previous owners1
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
Emission levelStage IIIA / Tier III
Original colouryellow
Guaranteeone year
Front tyres remaining99 %
Rear tyres remaining 1 %
Production countryUnited States
Accessories
  • - Standard digging bucket
Other informationUsed wheel loader Caterpillar966G for sale
Good running condition
All parts are well maintenance, can be inspected
Low working hours
Spare parts available
Brand new paint and tyres
According to your needs, we are looking for high-quality and low-cost machines for you all over China

Contact us:
Name:John
WhatsApp:0086-15256509139

Gray Machinery CO.,LTD

  • +86 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
  • WhatsApp
    +86 15256509139
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JOHN JOHN

    Gray Machinery CO.,LTD
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • +86 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Instant messaging:
    • WhatsApp
      +86 15256509139
    • Languages: Albanian, English
    • Room 802, Fortune plaza,Jin Yuan Rd.Hefei City,Anhui province,China, 230011 合肥, China

Company

GRAY MACHINERY CO.,LTD

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

On Mascus SG you can find Caterpillar 966G wheel loaders. The price of this Caterpillar 966G is $22,778 and it was produced in 2016. This machine is located in 合肥 China. On Mascus SG you can find Caterpillar 966G and much more other models of wheel loaders. Details - Hours of use: 3,000 h, Latest inspection: 2022-01-26, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIA / Tier III, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 99 %, Rear tyres remaining: 1 %, Production country: United States