Number of ads: 573

Used wheel loaders for sale - 7 d latest

ads/page
  • Caterpillar 950 G, 2015, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950GLatest inspection: 2021-12-06, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1 YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2015 3,800 h
    China, shang hai city of china
    7d

    75,317 SGD
  • Caterpillar 966 G, 2017, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966GLatest inspection: 2021-12-06, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1 YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2017 2,300 h
    China, shang hai city of china
    7d

    22,595 SGD
  • Liugong CLG 856, 2019, Wheel loadersLiugong 856Latest inspection: 2021-12-06, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1 YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: CN

    Wheel loaders
    2019 300 h
    China, shang hai city of china
    7d

    26,019 SGD
  • Caterpillar 966 H, 2015, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966HLatest inspection: 2021-12-06, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1 YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2015 2,313 h
    China, shang hai city of china
    7d

    22,595 SGD
  • Caterpillar 966 H, 2015, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966HLatest inspection: 2021-12-05, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIA / Tier III, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US

    Wheel loaders
    2015 3,868 h
    China, 合肥
    7d

    24,101 SGD
  • Caterpillar 966 G, 2015, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966GLatest inspection: 2021-12-05, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIA / Tier III, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US

    Wheel loaders
    2015 3,600 h
    China, 合肥
    7d

    21,910 SGD
  • Caterpillar 966 H, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966 HGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 2, Gross Weight: 18800, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine: original, Engine output: 228.42, Engine Manufacturer: Japan, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: Original, Guarantee: 5Y, Rear tyres remaining : 70%new%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2016 3,400 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    35,604 SGD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Caterpillar 950 G, 2014, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950 GCGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 2, Gross Weight: 18800, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3.6e+006, Engine: Cat C7.1, Engine output: 228.42, Engine Manufacturer: Japan, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 5Y, Rear tyres remaining : 70%new%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2014 4,100 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    31,496 SGD
  • Caterpillar 950 G, 2014, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950GLatest inspection: 2021-12-04, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IIIA / Tier III, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US

    Wheel loaders
    2014 3,868 h
    China, 合肥
    7d

    24,101 SGD
  • Caterpillar 936 E, 2010, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 936EProduction country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB

    Wheel loaders
    2010 4,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    30,127 SGD
  • Caterpillar 966 G, 2010, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966GProduction country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB

    Wheel loaders
    2010 4,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    30,127 SGD
  • Caterpillar 966 H, 2017, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966HLatest inspection: 2021-12-03, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Original, Guarantee: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 98%%, Rear tyres remaining : 98%%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2017 847 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    27,060 SGD
  • Caterpillar 950 G, 2010, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950GProduction country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB

    Wheel loaders
    2010 4,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    34,235 SGD
  • Caterpillar 966 A, 2016, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966 A 966CLatest inspection: 2021-09-25, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross Weight: 23125, Maximum lift capacity: 185, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 4.2e+006, Emission level: Stage IIIA / Tier III, Engine: CAT C11ACERT, Engine output: 265.13, Engine Manufacturer: caterpillar, Top speed: 44, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 305

    Wheel loaders
    2016 2,890 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    26,019 SGD
  • Komatsu WA380, 2015, Wheel loadersKomatsu WA380General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 2, Gross Weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Engine: Komatsu SA6D114, Engine output: 198.5, Engine Manufacturer: Japan, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: Original, Guarantee: 5Y, Rear tyres remaining : 70%new%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2015 3,500 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    27,388 SGD
  • Caterpillar 950 E, 2010, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950EProduction country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB

    Wheel loaders
    2010 4,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    24,649 SGD
  • Caterpillar 966 G, 2015, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966GLatest inspection: 2021-12-03, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Emission level: Stage IIIA / Tier III, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US

    Wheel loaders
    2015 3,868 h
    China, 合肥
    7d

    24,375 SGD
  • Doosan DL 503, 2017, Wheel loadersDoosan DL 503Gross Weight: 16900, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Open cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Emission level: Stage IIIB / Tier IV Interim, Engine: Weichai WD, Engine output: 217.54, Engine Manufacturer: Weichai WD, Top speed: 38, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 8080mm2990mm3450mm, Original colour: ORANGE, Production country: KR, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Wheel loaders
    2017 2,400 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    31,496 SGD
  • Caterpillar 962 G, 2010, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 962GProduction country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB

    Wheel loaders
    2010 4,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    34,235 SGD
  • Caterpillar 950 B, 2010, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 950BProduction country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB

    Wheel loaders
    2010 4,000 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    24,649 SGD