Number of ads: 549

Used JCB 3cx backhoe loaders

Here you can find listing of all used JCB 3cx, 3 CX, 3 CX 4 T backhoe loaders ads for sale. You contact directly the seller of particular used JCB 3cx, 3 CX, 3 CX 4 T backhoe loaders using given contact data.
Read more Close
ads/page
  • JCB 3 CX, 2011, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXLatest inspection: 2019.05, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: 12 months, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2011
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    34,664 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXTraction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original colour: Yellow, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Backhoe loaders
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    24h

    35,205 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXTraction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original colour: Yellow, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    Backhoe loaders
    5,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    24h

    35,205 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXLatest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 3,233 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA
    24h

    34,528 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2014, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 2019-06, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Cummins, Original colour: Yes, Guarantee: 1 Year, Options: All wheel steering, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2014
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Promoted
    JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 201906, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 500 h
    China, shanghai

    39,379 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2016, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: 2019-05, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Cummins, Original colour: Yes, Guarantee: 6 months, Options: All wheel steering, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2016
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2013, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXLatest inspection: 2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Traction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: Yes, Emission level: Stage II, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Yes, Top speed: Yes, Engine output: 1.36, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): Yes, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 6,700 h
    China, Shanghai China

    29,789 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2008, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CX LoaderEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018.11.26., General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 2 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 6400, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine output: 56.32, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: three years, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    Backhoe loaders
    2008 3,920 h
    China, Shanghai China

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX 4 T, 2014, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CX 4 TFront tyres remaining: 90%, Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 16000, Emission level: Stage IV, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: PKINS, Engine output: 160.435, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7*2.5*3.5, Original colour: YELLOW

    Backhoe loaders
    2014 600 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    33,824 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3cxEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 2 WD, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB, Engine output: 299.12, Original colour: YELLOW, Tyre brand: JCB, Guarantee: 1 year, Options: All wheel steering, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 3,000 h
    China, shanghai

    29,789 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2016, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXLatest inspection: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 2,344 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    40,622 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2010, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXLatest inspection: 2018, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Traction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: Yes, Emission level: Stage II, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Yes, Top speed: Yes, Engine output: 1.36, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): Yes, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB

    Backhoe loaders
    2010 6,900 h
    China, Shanghai China

    28,435 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2009, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXTraction type: 2 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: 3cx, Engine output: 93.13, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.62 x 2.35 x 3.61 , Original colour: Yellow, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR

    Backhoe loaders
    2009 3,000 h
    China, Minhang district, Shanghai, China

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXLatest inspection: April 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 2 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Body type: Fixed frame, Top speed: 34.8, Engine output: 93.27, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 99%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2015
    China, Shanghai

    40,622 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2009, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CX 6.4TEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2017.12.26., General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 2 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine output: 56.32, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: three years, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE ANSI

    Backhoe loaders
    2009 4,017 h
    China, Shanghai China

    30,282 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2016, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 5, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 5000, Emission level: Stage IV, Body type: Other, Engine: JCB 3CX, Top speed: 80, Engine output: 149.56, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.5*2.5*3.5, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: C

    Backhoe loaders
    2016 1,442 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    32,484 SGD
  • JCB 3 CX, 2013, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018/12, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: jcb, Top speed: 40.5, Engine output: 141.4, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 3,200 h
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2013, Backhoe loadersJCB 3CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2017.12.26., General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 2 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 6400, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine output: 56.32, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: three years, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE ANSI

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 2,711 h
    China, Shanghai China

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2017, Backhoe loadersJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yes, Guarantee: Original, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE ANSI

    Backhoe loaders
    2017 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA