Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 3,745

    Used Case construction equipment for sale

    Browse all ads of used Case construction equipment machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Case construction equipment ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Case construction equipment in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Case 1840, 1997, Skid steer loadersCase 1840

      Skid steer loaders
      1997
      Malaysia, Semenyih Selangor

      POA
    • Case 580 L, 2008, Backhoe loadersCase 580 LEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 201906, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: EXW

      Backhoe loaders
      2008 4,000 h
      China, shanghai
      7d

      25,596 SGD
    • Case 580 M, 2013, Backhoe loadersCase 580MGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 7500, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: CASE, Top speed: 46, Engine output: 95.17, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7070*3450*2750, Original colour: yellow, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF

      Backhoe loaders
      2013 3,800 h
      China, Shanghai

      29,534 SGD
    • Case 580 M, 2007, Backhoe loadersCase 580 MTraction type: 2 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Top speed: 50, Engine output: 60, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7140×2080×3440, Original colour: Yellow, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR

      Backhoe loaders
      2007 4,000 h
      China, Shanghai, China

      29,789 SGD
    • Case 580 M, Backhoe loadersCase 580 MLatest inspection: yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: case 445T/MMG, Top speed: 40, Engine output: 85.66, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4315*2710*2360, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: case, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Delivery terms: FAS

      Backhoe loaders
      1,263 h
      China, ShangHai

      40,622 SGD
    • Case 580 L, 2014, Backhoe loadersCase 580 LEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.3, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YELLOW, Guarantee: ONE YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

      Backhoe loaders
      2014 2,500 h
      China, Shanghai

      32,497 SGD
    • Case 580 M, 2013, Backhoe loadersCase 580 MEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018/12, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage II, Engine: CASE, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

      Backhoe loaders
      2013 3,200 h
      China, shanghai

      POA
    • Case 580 L, 2013, Backhoe loadersCase 580 LEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2018/12, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: CASE, Original colour: yes, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

      Backhoe loaders
      2013 3,400 h
      China, shanghai

      POA
    • Case 580 SM, Backhoe loadersCase 580 SMLatest inspection: yes, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 8000, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Engine: case, Top speed: 24, Engine output: 131.88, Original colour: original, Guarantee: 1 year, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF

      Backhoe loaders
      3,900 h
      China, Shanghai

      29,534 SGD
    • Case 580 SM, 2008, Backhoe loadersCase 580 SMGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: case, Top speed: 24, Engine output: 131.88, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6920*3290*2180, Original colour: yes, Tyre brand: Original, Front tyres remaining: 100%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Backhoe loaders
      2008
      China, Shanghai

      36,289 SGD
    • Case 580 M, 2014, Backhoe loadersCase 580MLatest inspection: Mar 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: original, Top speed: 40, Engine output: 85.66, Original colour: yes, Tyre brand: CASE, Options: All wheel steering, Front tyres remaining: 99 %%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%%, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Backhoe loaders
      2014 3,200 h
      China, Shanghai

      25,727 SGD
    • Case 580 L, 2010, Backhoe loadersCase 580 LEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection: 2019.02, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Traction type: 4 WD, Original colour: yellow, Options: All wheel steering, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA

      Backhoe loaders
      2010 3,800 h
      China, Shanghai China

      32,645 SGD
    • Case 570 M XT, 2005, OtherCase 570MXT

      Other
      2005 2,782 h
      Thailand

      POA
    • Case 580 G, Backhoe loadersCase 580G

      Backhoe loaders

      Thailand

      17,546 SGD
    • Case CX 14, 2003, Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)Case CX14 ZTS

      Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)
      2003 2,536 h
      United States, Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
      24h

      POA
    • Case CX 80, 2013, Crawler excavatorsCase CX80

      Crawler excavators
      2013
      United States, Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
      24h

      POA
    • Case 580 SN, 2013, Backhoe loadersCase 580SNTraction type: 4 WD

      Backhoe loaders
      2013 1,201 h
      United States, Jackson, Tennessee
      7d

      57,547 SGD
    • Case 580 SM II, 2005, Backhoe loadersCase 580SM IITraction type: 4 WD

      Backhoe loaders
      2005 3,619 h
      United States, Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
      7d

      48,746 SGD
    • Case CX 75 SR, 2010, Crawler excavatorsCase CX75SR

      Crawler excavators
      2010 4,268 h
      United States, Jackson, Tennessee
      7d

      56,193 SGD
    • Case CX 210, 2003, Crawler excavatorsCase CX210

      Crawler excavators
      2003 11,008 h
      United States, Sparrow Bush, New York
      7d

      51,319 SGD