Number of ads: 304

Used tractors for sale - 24 h latest

At Mascus, we specialise in the buying and selling of agricultural machinery, including used tractors. Choosing between a range of tractors such as John Deere tractors, Massey Ferguson tractors or Kubota tractors can be tricky. Yet, with our help and expertise, we can make the process as easy as possible, due to our large range of used tractors for sale from leading brands.
Read more Close
ads/page
  • John Deere 8360 R T, 2012, TractorsJohn Deere 8360RTTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2012 3,742 h
    United States, San Juan (pharr), TX
    24h

    183,768 SGD
  • John Deere 6110, 2018, TractorsJohn Deere 6110MTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 110

    Tractors
    2018 201 h
    United States, Blue Earth, MN
    24h

    83,308 SGD
  • John Deere 7520, 2006, TractorsJohn Deere 7520Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150

    Tractors
    2006 8,836 h
    United States, Navasota, TX
    24h

    45,261 SGD
  • John Deere 5083 E, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 5083ETractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 83

    Tractors
    2009 3,485 h
    United States, Duncan, Oklahoma
    24h

    32,534 SGD
  • Case IH Farmall 50 C, 2016, TractorsCase IH Farmall 50CTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 50

    Tractors
    2016 150 h
    United States, Paragould, AR
    7d

    44,241 SGD
  • Promoted
    John Deere 6115 M, 2014, TractorsJohn Deere 6115M, 1.810 ÜZEMÓRÁS, KEDVEZŐ ÁRON ELADÓ!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 115, Transmission: 24 PowrQuad Plus bal oldali irányváltóval , Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4500, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Hydraulic's output: 80, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 380/85R

    Tractors
    2014 1,810 h
    Hungary
    24h

    77,096 SGD
  • Promoted
    John Deere 6115 M, 2013, TractorsJohn Deere 6115M, 3.000 ÜZEMÓRÁS, KEDVEZŐ ÁRON ELADÓ!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 115, Transmission: 24/24 PowrQuad Plus bal oldali irányváltóval , Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4500, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Hydraulic's output: 110, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 380

    Tractors
    2013 3,000 h
    Hungary
    24h

    78,460 SGD
  • Promoted
    John Deere 6145 R, 2019, TractorsJohn Deere 6145R, ÚJ, KEDVEZŐ ÁRON, AKÁR ÁFA MENTESEN IS!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 8 cyl., Engine output: 145, Transmission: 20/20 PowrQuad Plus váltó baloldali irányváltóval , Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6800, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Hydraulic's output: 114, Number of valves: 4

    Tractors
    2019
    Hungary
    24h

    129,402 SGD
  • Promoted
    John Deere 7430, 2008, TractorsJohn Deere 7430P, 7.090 ÜZEMÓRÁS, KEDVEZŐ ÁRON ELADÓ!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 166, Transmission: 20/20 AutoQuad Plus EcoShift váltó, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6800, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 420/85R30, Rear tyre size: 520/85R42

    Tractors
    2008 7,090 h
    Hungary
    7d

    81,644 SGD
  • John Deere 6215 R, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 6215RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 255, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2017 2,114 h
    Germany, Sülzetal
    24h

    POA
  • Case IH 5140, 1991, TractorsCase IH CASE 5140Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 110, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: Agrimax 420/70 R 24, Rear tyre size: BKT 520/70 R 38

    Tractors
    1991 12,400 h
    Germany, Birgland
    24h

    22,401 SGD
  • Promoted
    John Deere 6430, 2011, TractorsJohn Deere 6430P, 7.200 ÜZEMÓRÁS, KEDVEZŐ ÁRON ELADÓ!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 120, Transmission: 24/24 AutoQuad Plus EcoShift váltó, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 420/85R24, Rear tyre size: 460/85R38, Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air brakes

    Tractors
    2011 7,200 h
    Hungary
    7d

    70,273 SGD
  • Valtra A 72, 2009, TractorsValtra A 72Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 340/85-24", Rear tyre size: 420/85-34", Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Ålö Q35

    Tractors
    2009 1,340 h
    Sweden, Skellefteå
    24h

    41,357 SGD
  • Fendt 724 S4 Profi Plus, 2018, TractorsFendt 724 S4 Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 239, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2018 565 h
    Germany, Wülfershausen
    24h

    222,356 SGD
  • Fendt 411 Vario, 2000, TractorsFendt 411 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 110, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 420/70 R 24, Rear tyre size: 480/70 R 38, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2000 12,300 h
    Germany, Heilbronn
    24h

    45,229 SGD
  • Massey Ferguson 3655, 1991, TractorsMassey Ferguson 3655Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 155, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Tractors
    1991 9,000 h
    Denmark, Aabenraa
    24h

    16,096 SGD
  • John Deere 6600, 1996, TractorsJohn Deere 6600 4 WD. FRONTLIFTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 125, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Tractors
    1996 7,060 h
    Denmark, Dronninglund
    24h

    26,702 SGD
  • Massey Ferguson 715, 2019, TractorsMassey Ferguson 6715 S Med læsser Go-mode AutostyringTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 150

    Tractors
    2019
    Denmark, Hjallerup
    24h

    POA
  • New Holland TD 100, 2018, TractorsNew Holland TD 100 DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2018
    Netherlands, Budel, Nederland
    24h

    43,224 SGD
  • Claas 430 ARION, 2011, TractorsClaas 430 ARIONTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 133, Front tyre size: 440/65R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65R34

    Tractors
    2011 2,939 h
    Norway, Sogndal
    24h

    47,582 SGD

Types of Tractors

Looking for used tractors for sale? Mascus is the web’s largest marketplace for buying and selling used machinery and equipment. We supply a variety of used tractors for sale from leading manufacturers.

All major brands and types of used tractors are available, including John Deere Tractors, New Holland Tractors, Zetor, Lamborghini, Massey Ferguson, Leyland, Ford Tractors, Renault, Kubota, Caterpillar, JCB, Landini and many more.

The search engine above shows our full list of second hand tractors for sale, ranging from compact tractors to larger machinery. The search engine lets you select your used tractor by brand, make and price. With Mascus, buying and selling used tractor units is simple because there’s no commission to pay on sales so you can deal directly with the seller. If you are looking for a used tractor for sale, the site currently has thousands on offer. You can find all of the important product information available at your fingertips, such as various hours of usage, the working condition and its full service history.

Specialist Used Tractors for Sale & Spare Parts

We also list specialist used tractors for sale, including vintage tractors for sale, tracked trackers, quad tracs compact tractors as well as 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive tractors.

You can also purchase and sell many of the spare parts and components of second hand tractors, such as cabs, engines, PTO, transmissions, axles, wheels, tyres, linkages, loader brackets, weights, front loaders, buckets, forks, clamps, sprayers and posts.

How do I buy a used Tractor?

Each tractor for sale advert on our site contains the seller’s contact details - including their company, email and telephone details. Simply contact the seller directly to discuss the farm tractor you are interested in.

How do I sell my used Tractor?

To sell agriculture equipment like used tractors, you’ll need to register as an End User or Dealer. It’s a short process which will allow you to access additional features on the Mascus site using a free password.

If you regularly buy or sell farm equipment or hold stock of used agricultural machinery for sale, such as second hand tractors, please register as a Dealer. Once your registration is verified, you can start adding your second hand tractors for sale or other used equipment to the Mascus site.

If you have any questions about selling used tractor units, tractor parts and other agriculture equipment, please contact Robert Tate on robert.tate@mascus.com or 0800 083 9555.