Types of Sand and Salt Spreaders
There are various types of salt and sand spreaders that can be used to cover both large and small areas of land. Some of these include:
- ATV: These attach to the back of an all-terrain vehicle.
- Tailgate: Designed for bigger jobs, tailgate spreaders attach to the back of a truck and deposit the salt as you drive.
- Walk-Behind: Possibly the most common, these spreaders come with two tyres and a plate that turns on an axle, spreading the material as you walk.
- Tow-Behind: Built to attach to the hitch of a lawn tractor to cover large areas with ease.
Discover how to buy and sell your used sand and salt spreaders on Mascus below.
How to sell used salt spreaders and sand spreaders
Selling your second-hand Hydromann spreaders is easy with Mascus. All you need to do is sign up as an End User or become a Dealer, which will allow you to sell your used agricultural equipment regularly
through the platform. That way, you'll gain access to the following benefits:
- Dealer Mobile: Get a mobile website to increase reachiability and for customers who are searching while on the go.
- Mascus Price Indicator:Receive automatic valuations of your used agricultural equipment rather than have do your own research
- Mascus Publisher: Create a branded catalogue of your stock with ease to distribute to more customers and increase brand awareness.
Once your membership has been confirmed, you can start selling your used Epoke spreaders and more. Simply create your product advert using several clear images and detailed information regarding the uses and condition of the piece of equipment. Anyone who is interested will be in contact. To learn how to contact sellers yourself, read below.
How to buy second-hand salt spreaders and sand spreaders
Looking to purchase a used Epoke spreader? Start with viewing our listings of used salt spreaders and sand spreaders. The left-hand panel will allow you to narrow down your search by: brand, price, year of manufacture and location. Browse the current available listings, making sure that you view all product images and read all information to check that the equipment suits your needs and requirements. Once you've found what you're looking for, contact the seller using the details form provided and they will be in touch.
Don't know where to start? Begin with our current listings of