The benefits of road drags
Typically, road drags are used to maintain and construct dirt and gravel roads, but they can also be used to clear snow. Some of the benefits of road drags include:
- Attention to detail: Road graders help to create an entirely flat surface with ease – minimising the risk of bumps in the road.
- Efficiency A road drag loosens, levels and reclaims materials quickly and with ease – no additional skill required.
- Adaptability Typically, blades can be lowered and raised depending in the job that needs doing, so they’re suitable for a range of tasks.
Experience these benefits by purchasing your own gravel road drag on the Mascus platform. Looking for an upgrade? You can also sell your old road grader with us. Read on to find out how.
How to sell used road drags
Whether you’ve got a Vama road drag you’re looking to sell, or you have another brand of snow drag to pass on to a new home, you can do so with ease on our platform. Start by becoming an End User, or sign up as a Dealer to reap all the benefits and become a regular seller. By doing the latter, you’ll gain access to:
- The Mascus Price Indicator: Receive automatic valuations of your used agricultural equipment, so you don’t have to rely on your own pricings. As well as setting competitive prices on ads, managing sales and estimating finance values.
- The Mascus Publisher Tool: Create a branded catalogue of your stock to distribute to customers and sellers and increase brand awareness.
- The Inspection App: Complete product inspections and standardise the process across your company – improving quality, reliability and efficiency.
Once you’ve been confirmed as a member, you’re free to create your product listing. Start with a series of product images to show the condition of your road maintainer, and then identify the key pieces of information that will entice the buyer – from the make and model, to the price and condition. Any interested customer will be in touch. Discover how to contact a seller and buy your own used road drag below.
How to buy used road drags
If you’re after a second-hand Fransgård grader, scroll through our website and discover the available listings for snow drags and road maintainers. Make use of our handy search panel to narrow down your search by preference of brand, price, location of seller and more. View the photographs and product information to find the perfect used gravel road drag for you. Once you’ve made your decision, fill out the details form we’ve provided. The seller will then be in touch to discuss the logistics of the sale.
Start yourself off your search by browsing our available listings of Vama road drags.