Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 134

    Used Rau agricultural equipment and machinery for sale

    Here is a list of currently available used Rau agricultural equipment and machinery machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Rau agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
    You may also read more about Rau agricultural equipment and machinery in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Rau Spridotrain GV 38, 2001, Trailed sprayers

      Rau Spridotrain GVP 38General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

      Trailed sprayers
      2001
      Poland
      7d

      16,595 SGD
    • Rau Kombimat, Other tillage machines and accessories

      Rau Kombimat 330 OKM 33Working width: 330

      Other tillage machines and accessories

      Germany
      7d

      779 SGD
    • Rau Ikarus, 2014, Manure spreaders

      Rau Ikarus S3800

      Manure spreaders
      2014
      Germany, Eichendorf
      7d

      68,384 SGD
    • Rau IMP SFA, 1998, Trailed sprayers

      Rau IMP SFAGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 2400, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

      Trailed sprayers
      1998
      Germany, 17168 Jördenstorf
      7d

      27,036 SGD
    • Rau 3,00 m, 1995, Power harrows and rototillers

      Rau 3,00 mDrive configuration: Trailed, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 300

      Power harrows and rototillers
      1995
      Germany, -
      7d

      4,558 SGD
    • Rau Unimat, Other tillage machines and accessories

      Rau UNIMAT 330Working width: 330

      Other tillage machines and accessories

      Germany, Mindelheim

      1,156 SGD
    • Rau Ixter, 2017, Trailed sprayers

      Rau IXTER A10General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 15, Tank volume: 1000

      Trailed sprayers
      2017
      Germany, 28876 Oyten

      25,182 SGD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1996, Trailed sprayers

      Rau SpridotrainGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 3200, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, -

      10,322 SGD
    • Rau Spridotrain 3800, 1996, Trailed sprayers

      Rau Spridotrain 3800 lGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 2700, Tank volume: 3800

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, 27239 Twistringen

      10,660 SGD
    • Rau Dynamic II, 2002, Trailed sprayers

      Rau Dynamic II (39 mtr)

      Trailed sprayers
      2002
      Netherlands, Reusel

      POA
    • Rau D 2, Manure spreaders

      Rau D2 800l 15 m

      Manure spreaders

      Germany, Wülfershausen an der

      4,349 SGD
    • Rau Anbauspritze mit Zusatztank 600L + 400L, Manure spreaders

      Rau Anbauspritze mit Zusatztank 600L + 400L

      Manure spreaders

      Germany, Schwandorf

      1,529 SGD
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1998, Trailed sprayers

      Rau SPRIDOTRAIN 2400

      Trailed sprayers
      1998
      Germany, 181714

      9,115 SGD
    • Rau ROTORTRILL 4M, 1999, Combination drills

      Rau ROTORTRILL 4MWorking width: 400

      Combination drills
      1999
      Germany, Aurach

      12,050 SGD
    • Rau D 2, 1987, Trailed sprayers

      Rau D 2 800 L

      Trailed sprayers
      1987
      Germany, 2009

      1,390 SGD
    • Rau 800 Liter - 15 m, Trailed sprayers

      Rau 800 Liter - 15 mGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Tank volume: 800

      Trailed sprayers

      Germany, 17094 Pragsdorf

      3,692 SGD
    • Rau 14 C, Manure spreaders

      Rau 14 C 8

      Manure spreaders

      Germany

      973 SGD
    • Rau Spridotrain 2500, 1989, Trailed sprayers

      Rau SPRIDOTRAIN 2500

      Trailed sprayers
      1989
      Germany, 189021

      5,392 SGD
    • Rau D 2 1000, 1996, Trailed sprayers

      Rau D2 1000General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Working width: 150, Tank volume: 1000

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, -

      9,738 SGD
    • Rau MULTITILLER 4 mtr. STARR, Cultivators

      Rau MULTITILLER 4 mtr. STARR

      Cultivators

      Germany, Brackenheim-Hausen (bei Heilbronn)

      POA