Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 1,419

    Used Fendt agricultural equipment and machinery for sale

    Here is a list of currently available used Fendt agricultural equipment and machinery machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Fendt agricultural equipment and machinery by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
    You may also read more about Fendt agricultural equipment and machinery in Brands section.

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Fendt 103, 2017, Tractors

      Fendt 1038Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 380, Transmission: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tyre size: TractorEquipment

      Tractors
      2017 640 h
      United States, Dalhart, TX

      404,490 SGD
    • Fendt 818, 2003, Tractors

      Fendt 818Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2003 5,105 h
      United States, Salem, OH

      67,732 SGD
    • Promoted
      Fendt 414, 2007, Tractors

      Fendt 414Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2007
      Portugal

      64,002 SGD
    • Fendt Zugkugelkupplung, Other tractor accessories

      Fendt Zugkugelkupplung

      Other tractor accessories

      Germany, Vilsbiburg
      24h

      2,204 SGD
    • Fendt Frontgewicht 870 kg, Other tractor accessories

      Fendt Frontgewicht 870 kg

      Other tractor accessories

      Germany, Vilsbiburg
      24h

      3,111 SGD
    • Fendt 936 Vario, 2012, Tractors

      Fendt 936 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 360, Latest inspection: Accessories

      Tractors
      2012 5,634 h
      Hungary, Sárbogárd
      24h

      POA
    • Fendt Zugkugelkupplung, Other tractor accessories

      Fendt Zugkugelkupplung

      Other tractor accessories

      Germany, Vilsbiburg
      24h

      1,101 SGD
    • Fendt Zusatzgeräte-Halter, Tractors

      Fendt Zusatzgeräte-HalterTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      Germany, Vilsbiburg
      24h

      350 SGD
    • Fendt 300, Other tractor accessories

      Fendt 2 x 300 Kg Radgewichte

      Other tractor accessories

      Germany, Vilsbiburg
      24h

      2,981 SGD
    • Fendt Farmer 3 S, 1969, Tractors

      Fendt Farmer 3STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 48, Front tyre size: 6.50-20, Rear tyre size: 14.9/13-20

      Tractors
      1969 6,700 h
      Germany
      24h

      8,482 SGD
    • Fendt Scharmüller Zugkugelkupplung, Tractors

      Fendt Scharmüller ZugkugelkupplungTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      Germany, Vilsbiburg
      24h

      1,931 SGD
    • Fendt 309 Vario, 2011, Tractors

      Fendt Traktor 309 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 91, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      2011 2,801 h
      Germany, 48145
      24h

      90,070 SGD
    • Fendt 936 Vario, 2007, Tractors

      Fendt 936 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 360, Latest inspection: Accessories

      Tractors
      2007 10,856 h
      Hungary, Szászberek
      24h

      101,827 SGD
    • Fendt 828 Vario S4 Profi, 2015, Tractors

      Fendt 828 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 283, Top speed: 60

      Tractors
      2015 2,107 h
      Germany, 189021
      24h

      231,179 SGD
    • Fendt 209, 2008, Tractors

      Fendt 209Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 90, Latest inspection: Accessories

      Tractors
      2008 8,000 h
      Hungary, Nagykálló
      24h

      25,214 SGD
    • Fendt 308 LS, 1984, Tractors

      Fendt 308 LSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Front tyre size: 11.00-16, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34

      Tractors
      1984
      Netherlands, LETTELE
      24h

      POA
    • Fendt 724, Other tractor accessories

      Fendt Pflegeräder für 718 bis 724

      Other tractor accessories

      Germany, Langenau
      24h

      3,856 SGD
    • Fendt 828 Vario S4 Profi, 2016, Tractors

      Fendt 828 Vario S4 Profi PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 286.8, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 60, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42, Options: Front linkage

      Tractors
      2016 2,584 h
      Germany, 49688 Lastrup
      24h

      214,369 SGD
    • Fendt 930 Vario S4 Profi Plus, 2018, Tractors

      Fendt 930 VARIO S4 PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 300, Engine displacement: 7750, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      2018 348 h
      Germany, 189079
      24h

      314,613 SGD
    • Fendt Farmer 411 Vario, 2003, Tractors

      Fendt Farmer 411 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 114, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2003 6,100 h
      Germany, 48166
      24h

      69,335 SGD