Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 13,905

    7 d latest

    ads/page
    • Liebherr H110, 2013, Hammers / BreakersLiebherr H110CE marked: Yes, Working pressure: 250, Transport weight: 12685, Production country: DE, Delivery terms: EXW

      Hammers / Breakers
      2013
      Australia
      7d

      POA
    • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel loadersSDLG 956 LLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 942 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel loadersSDLG 956 LLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 942 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel loadersSDLG 956 LLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 942 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • Kinglink Ball Mill Φ1200x3000  for grinding, 2020, Mills / Grinding machinesKinglink Ball Mill Φ1200x3000 for grindingCE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 12800, Engine: 37, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

      Mills / Grinding machines
      2020
      China, 上海
      24h

      POA
    • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel loadersSDLG 956 LLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original colour: Originall, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 942 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel loadersSDLG 956 LLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 942 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
    • Caterpillar 966 H, 2018, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966 hLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 2,036 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • Other 神钢 480, 2015, Crawler excavatorsOther 神钢 480General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Undercarriage condition: 完好, Engine: 神钢, Gross weight: 48000, Engine output: 187.63, Bucket capacity: 2.3e+006, Emission level: Stage IIIB, Track width: 60, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 456, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 12080*3580*3800, Dipper / stick length: 700

      Crawler excavators
      2015 3,460 h
      China
      7d

      175,488 SGD
    • SDLG 956L, 2018, Wheel loadersSDLG 956LLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 942 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • Other 神钢 250, 2016, Crawler excavatorsOther 神钢 250General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Undercarriage condition: 完好, Engine: 神钢, Gross weight: 25000, Engine output: 334.47, Bucket capacity: 1.2e+006, Track width: 60, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 320, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9240*2435*2100, Original colour: 黄色, Dipper / stick length: 343, Production country: JP

      Crawler excavators
      2016 3,210 h
      China
      24h

      89,738 SGD
    • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel loadersSDLG 956 LLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 942 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • Caterpillar 966 H, 2014, Wheel loadersCaterpillar 966 HLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2014 2,036 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • SDLG 956 L, 2018, Wheel loadersSDLG 956 LLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 942 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • Kinglink PCX1212 Complex Hammer Crusher, 2018, CrushersKinglink PCX1212 Complex Hammer CrusherCrusher operation: Primary, CE marked: Yes, Crusher type: Hammer crusher, Output capacity (t/h): 110, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

      Crushers
      2018
      China, 上海
      24h

      POA
    • SDLG 956L, 2018, Wheel loadersSDLG 956LLatest inspection: 2020.2, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3e+006, Original colour: Original, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Wheel loaders
      2018 942 h
      China, Shanghai
      24h

      POA
    • Doosan 60, 2017, Crawler excavatorsDoosan 60Engine: 洋马4TNV94L, Gross weight: 6000, Engine output: 51.8, Bucket capacity: 200000, Emission level: Stage IV, Track width: 40, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 110, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5850*1880*2575, Original colour: 黄色, Dipper / stick length: 160, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Crawler excavators
      2017
      China
      7d

      37,889 SGD
    • XCMG QY130K, 2014, All terrain cranesXCMG QY130KLatest inspection: 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 130000, Maximum lift height: 8600, Carrier type: Wheeled, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 98%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      All terrain cranes
      2014 2,600 h
      China, Anyang, henan
      7d

      POA
    • Tadano AR2500M, 2012, All terrain cranesTadano AR2500MLatest inspection: 2019, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 250000, Maximum lift height: 7200, Carrier type: Wheeled, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 98%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW

      All terrain cranes
      2012 2,689 h
      China, Anyang, henan
      7d

      POA
    • Kinglink PE600X900 Jaw Crusher for Riverstone/Granite, 2020, CrushersKinglink PE600X900 Jaw Crusher for Riverstone/GraniteCE marked: Yes, Engine: 55KW, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FAS CIF , Certificates: CE

      Crushers
      2020
      China, Shanghai
      7d

      POA